MCB Financial Planning is limited to first charge mortgage products only, offering mortgage facilities to Citizens and Foreign Nationals, residing permanently in the UK, for the purchase of properties in England, Wales, Scotland and Europe.
With MCB Financial Planning you can access over 30 years of experience to find your ideal mortgage. Get an unbiased appraisal and opinion of your situation, and then relax as your mortgage application is processed from start to finish.
Buying a new home
Take the stress and strain out of the finances. Let our professional advisers liaise with your solicitor, vendor, surveyor and mortgage provider to get the best deal for you.
A rethink on your mortgage position can help you bring about a lifestyle change. Let us help you realise your financial goals.
Buying a second home
With so many competitive options be sure that you get the right one. Let us deal with the providers and avoid the obvious pitfalls. Save time and save money to own your ideal holiday home.
Buying to Let / Letting to Buy
We are not authorised to advise on buy to let or second charge loans, but can refer you to a mortgage broker to help you.
You're happy with your location but need space to expand into. You have the opportunity to reappraise your whole financial position and possibly save money too.
The level of service which we offer:
Advice and recommendation on which mortgage product is most suitable for you using a sourcing system giving access to 10,000 different deals.
Any information that we receive from you will be treated in the strictest confidence under the requirements of the Data Protection Legislation and you will have the right of access to any information held.
Some of the mortgages that are currently available in the market are:
- Fixed Rate is where a rate of interest is charged and is guaranteed not to change over the period of the fixed term, i.e. 2, 3, 4 or 5 years.
- Capped Rate, this is where a rate of interest is given and guarantees not to go above that rate during the period of the capped term, but if interest rates reduce below this level then the building society can reduce the rate down only.
- Variable Rate is the standard market rate that the building societies offer and this has no normal period of time, and payments will go up and down with the market changes.
- Discounted Rate, this is where the building society offers a percentage discount off the normal market variable rate for a period of time but if interest rates go up or down as the normal market variable rate, then your rate would change in line with the normal market variable rate.
- Offset, this is where the amount of money on your current account balance is "offset" (taken off) your mortgage balance on a daily basis and interest is calculated on the remaining balance.
- Libor, stands for London Inter Bank Offer Rate, this is a specialist market for self employed borrowers and normally used for commercial mortgages nowadays.
Within these facilities there are many more options available and if you are looking for a great value mortgage then please complete the enquiry form and we will reply within 24 hours with a selection of rates and products available throughout the market.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice and some aspects of Buy to Let arrangements.
MCB Financial Planning Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the FCA register (http://www.fca.org.uk/) under reference 468805.
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website are subject to the UK regulatory regime, and are therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.